Tis the season, for a treat
With every Sundry order, receive a full size Anti-Cacti Butter as a gift from us to you! For a limited time onlyShop Now
Born out of our founder's own skin challenge with eczema flair ups, scars & stretch marks..
WE ARE SUNDRY
A female owned brand that uses the best African botanical oils, plants, seeds and nut butters to create a range of science backed, natural and clean skincare products for challenging skin, that work. Our ingredients may be sourced from the continent but all of our products are made right here in the UK. Whether its Shea Butter from Ghana and Nigeria, Baobab oil from Kenya, Marula oil from Namibia or Neroli from Egypt; we believe that the skin you’re in is beautiful! Embrace your different and wonderful, but for the days you don’t or want something to alleviate your flair ups, there’s Sundry x
We are Cruelty Free
We believe in giving back and plant a tree with every order
All of our products are Vegan friendly
Our rich ingredients are inspired from Africa, from Shea Butter to Borage Oil.
Our 1 for 1 pledge
We plant a tree with every order
We are on a mission to do our bit for the planet, we may be a small company but the global climate issue is mighty. Not only are all of our skincare products locally manufactured in the UK to reduce our carbon footprint, but we have partnered with global charity Ecologi to plant a tree with every Sundry purchase. From 2022 we will ramp up our strategy to be a plastic free company by 2025 and we can’t wait to show you what we’re working on. In the meantime, we believe in full transparency as a brand and you can track out ongoing positive impact via Ecologi in a click!
GLOW GET EM!
We think you're perfect just the way you are. But for the days when you're not feeling so great in your skin. Our natural skincare range will get your skin (and you) back to looking and feeling your best! And for those self-care days, why not try our range of at-home tools to de puff, shape and revive your skin, you glow girl!
AS SEEN IN THE PRESS
Our Anti-Cacti Butter is Best Body Scrub for Winter recommended by Grazia Magazine
Our Sundry Globes recommended by Stylist Magazine
Our globes were chosen as Marie Claire's "Best face massage tools to sculpt and de-puff!"
Our Restore & Rapair Kit is highly recommended by OK! Magazine Beauty Editor Laura Mulley
Cooling globes are all the range in skincare, as they help with depuffing and soothing any redness.
Eczema flair ups? dry skin? ..tis the season!
Our thick and fast absorbing anti-cacti butter includes the richest of ingredients from Africa to help deeply moisturise your skin during the winter months.
- 🌰 Shea Butter's anti-inflammatory properties which can help alleviate the signs & symptoms of eczema.
- Borage Oil Derived from the Borage plant, is high in gamma linoleic acid (GLA) which helps reduce inflammation. Studies have shown its positive effects for treating Eczema.
- 🍇Grapeseed oil, has also been known to be a natural astringent.
- 💦Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin’ hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin's surface. It's also an emollient, which means it can soften skin.
- 🍵 Green Tea extract is loaded with antioxidants, studies have shown that Green Tea Extract can improve Eczema.
Benefits of exfoliating your skin....
Our rich Arabica Bean Caffeine Scrub is Vegan friendly and our natural formula includes AHA fruit acid, Coconut oil and Grapeseed oil to deliver the following benefits to your skin:
- A natural & deep exfoliation for your skin, lifting any dead skin and supporting skin cell rejuvination.
- Minimising and correcting skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation and scars.
- Improves your skin texture by buffing away any impurities, clogged pores and dead skin, leaving your skin feeling renewed.
- Our rich antioxidant oils keep your skin feeling so silky smooth, hydrated and fresh.
- Helps to reduce breakouts.
The globes are great for soothing puffiness under my eyes, I do the treatment atleast 3 days a week!
They are beautifully presented and a lovely quality , great customer service too, I highly recommend.